Ozone is an unstable gas with a very high oxidation effect. It is also a natural component of the terrestrial atmosphere. Nevertheless, it can be re-produced in a certain procedure. This method has been applied for the first time by Werner von Siemens.
What kind of effects does ozone have on the human body?
- Support of decontamination functions, e.g., in the liver
- Possible improvement of the cellulose exchange including removal amassed
- Possible improvement of the cellulose change including removal of amassed
- Improved admission of oxygen in the fabric, can be helpful by sore healing disturbances
What to expect from the ozone-oxygen-therapy?
At the beginning of the blood ozone-oxygen-therapy in our naturpathic practise approximately 60-150 ml of vein blood need to be taken. A fitted ozone dosage will be added to the blood sample and reinfused.
Therapy duration of the treatment: approx. 20-30 min. According to the gravity degree of the illness the session can be repeated.
Additional possibilities of the treatment are:
- External ozone-steaming of the skin for improved sore healing
- Ozone water for the throat
- Ozone-charged olive oil for the external use, e.g., if you suffer from nail fungus
- Small autohaemotherapy